Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, February 15, 2010

SS Calendar...Anyone??

Are u addicted to Speed Scraps?? I know I love them because I can actually get LOs accomplished. They are also great for the perfectionist because you can't spend all day on one layout trying to get it perfect...all you have is an hour (well two if you're slow, hehe)!! So here it is a monthly calendar of all the SSs in one spot!! There are probably tons more SSs out there, let me know if you have a forum that hosts them that you want me to add. Check it out here is the link SPEED SCRAP CALENDAR. You can also just click the link right below the header and it will take you to the current month. Leave me a note to let me know if you enjoy this feature and I will make sure I keep it up!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by! Leave your comments here.