Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, April 3, 2009

Password Madness!!

Ok so I just have to laugh, because I have no clue what I'm doing with all these 4shared passwords!! I'm just doing trial and error with all of it! If you haven't been following JD for a bit, we were having problems with people breaking into the files before they were even released!! But everything should be working now and so if you're having trouble getting to the Silly Star links they should work now, but not for long so you better get them quick!!

BTW....Are you enjoying the Forum Freebie Challenge?? Or you just annoyed?? :o)

Here is my LO with ORANGE YOU GLAD, that I just completed at Ginger Scraps Speed Scrap...there are having a ton of them this weekend, wish I could go to all of them they are so much fun!! Quick Page?? :o)
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. THank you, I was able to download the Silly Star files. Love the kit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the freebies and it's totally your prerogative to make a password challenge hunt! I could really use a little hint, though - I found the forum and the kit and have entered every word on the page as password and none of them work...
    Anyhow, I love your designs and thank you for sharing them (even if you're making this one tough on us).

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by! Leave your comments here.